Saturday, December 8, 2007

This Weekends Beer


Friday night I usually have a tradition of getting a six pack and grilling a steak and I usually get something different. Last night I got a six pack of Victory Breweries Hop Wallop. And hoppy it is, I guess it has like 5 different hops and the ABV is 8.5% and this morning I could tell that it was, a bit foggy my head was. I am not sure of the IBU but I am guessing it is around 100.

I also today tried out Scaldis Noel. I Belgian seasonal ale, very dark but not too thick. Carmel malts with a hint of berries. ABV is 12%. I only got a 12 oz bottle of this but that was all I needed. There are 750's still at the store but for 15 dollars. It didnt have too much sediment which I kinda like, if anything for its appearance, it make me feel like I am drinking something organic. I will probably have to get a big bottle fothis before the season is over.

Also I had some Corsendock Winter Ale (sorry, cant find a picture online). Alright, along the lines of the Scaldis but cheaper. I would say boney up the extra 5 dollars for the Scaldis.

No comments: