Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hockey and a Head Cold

After years of not dropping the puck my cousin Joel and I hit the rink on Saturday. Of course when I woke up that morning I was feeling rather ill, but I went out anyways and now I feel even worse so tis will be a short post because my thinking is not very sharp. You would think my legs would be in great condition due to my daily commute but biking uses different muscles that skating I am rather sore today. Personally I dont think I did too bad seeing that I have not played hockey since I was 13. Of course we were playing with a bunch of kids and they took us to the shed. But it was fun anyways. Here is Joel.


I also have to throw in a couple of beer updates. St. Paul's own Flat Earth Brewery has a few of their beers in store. Element 115 and Belgian Style Pale Ale. Both are great but I prefer the Element. Of course due to my cold I wont be drinking either any time soon. So have one in my name.

No comments: