Thursday, January 3, 2008

Unbelievable!

Well, it appears a blatant push for a theocracy is a good thing to win the G.O.P. nomination. Huckabee blows away the competition. A ten percent lead... damn! Obama won with a good 7, which I am glad, he may not be what I hope but I think he will be a breath of fresh air. But Huckabee? I really don't think he stands a chance in the national election, that is if it is still Obama. Obama would be able to bring together voters from all over the spectrum. Hillary is too polarizing, which is not her fault, but she is and if she is the candidate I fear a Huckabee presidency, which I cant fathom but then again, they guy who started the greatest military blunder and presided over the greatest attack on the U.S. won against an actual war hero, so anything is possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Stu it's Margie:) I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying reading your blog. I think your a very good writer and spend alot of time in your think tank:) My Dad would love to read your blogs:) He writes to but at 72 does not have a clue how to do it on the computer, but keeps a daily journal. Now that we have this election coming up I am already dreading the Consent commercials, but will be looking forward to all your in put in the coming weeks:)