Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I guess I am a Dad now.

Well, I actually have been for about a year now, her birthday is the 27. But last night, Kelly was at her book club so I put Delia to bed. She usually sits in her crib for like a half hour to an hour just chillin, so I was in the living room watching some Star Trek when I hear "Dad!". Not a cry or a scream just the sound of Delia calling my name. So I went up there, saw her sitting there looking through the sheets trying to find her nuk, I helped, found it, gave it to her and she looked up at me, smiled and then toppled over and proceeded to fall asleep. Too cool.

3 comments:

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

That is seriously the sweetest thing ever. I wish I would have heard her!

~B. said...

Awwwww. :) Totally sweet.

I love that you two tag each other on blogging, too. Too cool. :D

Anonymous said...

Now that is sweet!!!